OF UNDERWATER WORKS
- In water survey of hull, steering & propeller gears.
- Cleaning, flow detection, measurement and repair.
- Underwater video survey and photography.
- Replacement of hull protection.
- Underwater cutting, installation and welding of bilge water keel, housing, bossing.
- Clearing of damage and cracks with special sealant.
- Washing out with hydro monitor: water up to 20 Bar.
- Pumping out of ballast water (36-300 m3/h).
- Underwater search of metal using marine magnetometer.
- Ultrasonic hull thickness measurement.
Cargo handling within inner waters.
Repair of hydro technical device.
Sealing of sea chest.
Tasks such as underwater hull cleaning and underwater propeller polishing.
Underwater fitting anodes and underwater replacement anodes.
U/W search & recovery anchor chain (cable).
Underwater sea chests cleaning.
Underwater sea chests gratings cleaning.
temporary underwater plugging sea chests (waterproofing)